Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a MS Sharepoint Developer
to work on-site in support of the Civil Rights Division in Washington, DC. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice. From emails and instant messages, to electronic devices, and social media systems, we're equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the smoking gun evidence. Join us and make a difference!
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Leidos is a Fortune 500 company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead Contractor employee responsible for system implementation, orchestrating installation and testing.
- Works with other senior level technical staff, including Systems Engineers and Technical Analysts, to ensure that the system as designed and implemented meets the overall system objectives.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of IT systems and facilities set up by the Government to provide automated litigation support IT resources to specific cases.
- May be responsible for establishing systems and facilities.
- For existing systems and facilities, responsible for keeping the systems running; monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing system performance, including making recommendations for improving performance; performing scheduled system backups; assigning user IDs and passwords.
- Allocating and tracking disk space; providing consulting support and advice to, and coordinating with IT users responsible for specific applications/databases on the servers.
- Identifying and ordering needed supplies, hardware, software and accessories; and performing hardware and software upgrades.
- Implements and enforces system, facility, and data security measures, including resources and procedures for disaster recovery.
- Administers not only hardware and operating system software, but also database and other applications software.
- Coordinates with the COR and DOJ technical staff on all these issues, and coordinates with the DOJ office automation network administration staff on issues having to do with the network itself.
- Supervises and manages subordinate staff.
- Reports on progress.
- Develops tools for system-wide use in developing applications.
- Prepares system documentation.
1. Sites collection and site administration and maintenance (Backup - 20%).
2. Server side farm administration and maintenance (Primary - 60%) - CRTICAL PROVEN EXPERIENCE SharePoint on Prem 2016 with both
office Online and workflow manager 2013.
- a. SharePoint Monthly Patching.
- b. Office Online Server (OOS) Patching.
- c. Workflow manager farm maintenance.
- d. Search health maintenance.
3. InfoPath form changes on InfoPath form designer (Primary - 10%.).
4. Workflow changes on SharePoint designer (Primary - 10%).
5. Evaluate and resolve SharePoint issues (Primary - 10%).
6. STIGS implementation on SharePoint and Workflow farm host (Primary - 10%).Please Note: Must be able to work onsite 5 days a week in Washington, DC (once temporary Pandemic Remote work is over OR when asked to return in the office). Basic Qualifications (Required):
- At least eight years of hands-on, directly applicable experience actually doing the work of implementing the kinds of systems being set up - e.g., UNIX, Windows, Network Storage Solutions, etc. - will usually be expected.
- Must have actually have done the work of designing, obtaining equipment and software, installing, integrating, testing, etc., in the environment required.
- Must have experience with large systems with a complex mix of operating systems and functions.
- Must have a good understanding of the specific applications and application software, e.g., Oracle, Relativity or other web hosting platforms, etc. CNE certification highly desirable.
- At least one year of experience setting up large scale database management applications, using the applicable database management software.
- Experience in storage technology planning, performance capacity planning and modeling, applications planning, human factors issues, distributed processing, and business process analysis.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the Government's IT environments, including office automation networks and PC and server based databases and applications.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
- Usually requires Bachelors degree and 8 plus years of relevant experience OR Masters and 6 plus years of relevant experience OR years of relevant experience maybe considered in lieu of degree. Preferably in the Computer Science OR Management Information/Technology disciplines.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the computer science or management information/technology disciplines.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program,
and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.External Referral Bonus:
IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Business Systems AnalysisPay Range: