Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical support for assigned applications.
Work under the direction of the Lead Sr. Analyst for patient access work stream.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which builder (and testing) requirements are produced
- Work through numerous master file gap analysis and reconciliation measures.
- Work with Reporting Analyst to help maintain data integrity to all reporting consumers.
- Interact with Operations Analysts during the software build or configuration and the unit testing process.
- Work in collaboration with Business and Testing T eam analysts for system and integration test execution for all required work flow and supporting functionality.
- Work with all Project Teams on multiple go-live events, across 6 Invision locations.
- Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the project repository and operations expectations.
- Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them in further development work.
- Work with Security team on necessary maintenance of application security related items.
- Work with Integration team to help maintain integration points to ancillary applications.
- Participate in other work teams as appropriate.
- Possess working knowledge of end user work flow for front- end users of Soarian or Invision applications.
- Possess technical knowledge of Soarian or Invision scheduling and registration features and functions that support all work flows.
Be part of the 24x7 support of the Soarian Financials and Soarian Scheduling applications and helping troubleshoot problems when they surface.
Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
These are consistent accountabilities for all staff.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
- Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
- Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customers' business objectives.
- Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
- Adherence to the defined standards.
- Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
- Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
- Provide production support for application issues.
- Identify, coordinate and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards and excelling within that.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- 0-2 years Industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years practical experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product preferred
- Soarian is preferred
- Revenue Cycle/Billing experience is a must
- Hospital Registration/Hospital Systems
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans