Please note that this is a 5+ month contract position.
Job Description: • Support and maintain enterprise Active Directory and e-mail systems, as well as anti-virus, anti-spam, and web-filtering systems, at server and client levels
• Develop, document, and perform approved maintenance plans
• Develop, document, and implement approved engineering efforts
• Develop and test step-by-step instructions for performing maintenance and upgrade tasks
Qualifications: • MCSE, MCITS, CISSP or relevant experience
• Knowledge of Email Server Systems, Microsoft Windows Systems, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Strong Knowledge of Symantec Altiris, common Network Operating Systems and Desktop Operating Systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 operating systems.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office product capability and troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of other server-based software packages including Symantec EndPoint, BackupExec, and NetBackup
• McAfee Ironmail experience or experience with enterprise level anti-spam, anti-virus, and web-filtering products, is desirable
• Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• VMware 5.X, 6.X Engineering and Operational Support
• VMware Horizon View 6 Engineering and Operational Support
• Knowledge of SAN and vSAN technologies
• Knowledgeable of NIST, FISMA and ARS security policies and guidelines a must.
• Work effectively both independently and in a team environment
• Experience with VDI, design, configuration and administration.
Candidates must have all required skills/experience to be considered.
For consideration, please reference job number 1527.
San Francisco, CAContact