Requisition Number: 72822
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Developer to join our growing Charlotte team
. The developer will be responsible for design, development, and construction of reports and visualization solutions using Microsoft BI Technology (Reporting Services, Analysis Services, ProClarity, Performance Point, and/or Dundas). Microsoft BI Developers may also handle installation, configuration, and management of all components related to Microsoft BI Technology.
- 5-7+ years of IT Experience
- 4+ years of Experience with Microsoft BI Technology (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS)
- Experience with Azure Data Services (Big Data)
- Experience working on decision support applications
- Experience with application interfaces
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Database programming, design, or modeling experience
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience in data replication, extraction, loading and cleansing
- Experience in BI reporting and visualization tools such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, MSBI(SSAS, SSRS, Power BI), Cognos, Tableau, Crystal Reports, etc....
What We Look For
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Good communications skills and customer-focused attitude
- Experience mentoring junior staff
What can Insight offer?
- Client Facing Opportunities
- Local Travel
- Flex Hours
- No Formal Dress Code
- Leadership from great Mentors
- Unlimited Vacation
- Pay for Training
...and tons of other great Perks!
We have created a team-oriented environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally and doing what is right for our co-workers and clients. We are high on supporting each other and hiring/developing the best technical professionals in the industry.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner in the cities where we work.
Discover more at insight.com...or just APPLY!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com .
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
- $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
- 8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
- 2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Charlotte]] || [[North Carolina]] || [[USA]] || [[MSBI]] || None || US - Charlotte, NC ||Nearest Major Market:
Charlotte Job Segment:
Developer, Supply, Database, Business Intelligence, Programmer, Technology, Operations