The contractor will support OFR's efforts to engineer, build, configure and maintain the OFR's Apple enterprise environment consisting of MacBooks, iPads and iPhones. The contractor will also support cloud projects (migration to Amazon Web Services), virtualization, storage and network systems following best practices to better ensure that OFR designs, deploys and sustains secure, high quality, highly available information technology solutions that align with operational objectives.
Duties include but not limited to:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of integrating OSX in a Windows Enterprise Active Directory domain environment.
- Extensive experience with MobileIron or similar Mobile Device Manager in the cloud for managing Apple devices such as iPads, iPhones, and Macs.
- Experience with Apple Configurator and Apple DEP for managing enterprise policies.
- Working knowledge on supporting common operating systems including Windows, OSX, and Linux in highly virtualized environment.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Apple devices access and interoperability with O365 resources such as Skype, Teams, and Outlook.
- Systems administration of Windows systems using PowerShell, scripting, and automation.
- Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory administration.
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services administration.
- Amazon Web Services engineering, deployment and administration.
- Office 365 administration.
- SCCM administration, including patching, package prep and deployment and reporting.
- Windows server deployment (Windows 2016 experience preferred).
- Integration of Linux and non-windows systems with Active Directory and other Windows-based systems.
- Documentation, development of system diagrams and SOPs.
- Conducting integration testing, transition and acceptance and training from the Engineering phase to the production phase.
Leverage engineering best practices within design, administration, installation and support for/systems/server, software and security. You will be responsible for the Apple Mac OSx and iOS images by deploying updated images and troubleshooting issues for individual users. You will gather requirements and develop plans for deploying new applications to the Apple devices, and create automated processes for deployment. You will monitor the environment, including review and maintenance of security settings.
Involves an in-depth understanding of the overall infrastructure and ability to provide remote troubleshooting and resolution.
Installing, configuring and supporting windows applications on Mac OSx and Windows 10 desktop systems.
Develop enterprise patch management strategy and system for Apple devices.
Design and implement architecture and implementation solutions to address the functional and performance requirements across the application, middleware, data, infrastructure, network, and security layers of the enterprise information sharing platform.
Initiate the efforts to automate system configuration, management, and monitoring of components using tools like: Github, Bamboo, JIRA, Bash, and Ansible for rapid scalability and resiliency.
Creating, testing, and coordinating the implementation of Group Policy objects and experience with AD monitoring tools.
Administration of Active Directory (including group policies for security settings on Windows 10.Job Requirements Education & Experience
10 or more years of IT experience.
Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting.
Must have experience in the following technologies:
o Apple management (Macs, iPads, and iPhones)
o Microsoft Active Directory
o Office 365
o Active Directory Federation Services
o Integration of Microsoft OS and Linux
o Amazon Web Services
o SCCM or equivalent
Preference given for experience in the following technologies:
o Mac OSX
o Windows 10/Server 2012/2016
o Amazon Web Services
o Microsoft Azure
Skilled in Windows OS deployment, management, and configuration.
Skilled in Mac OSx and Windows 10 upgrades and support.
Skilled in using Active Directory Group Policies to manage and configure security settings on Windows as well as general Active Directory administration.
Excellent written and verbal communications. Certifications
Preference given for Microsoft certifications.
Preference given for Amazon Web Services certification.
Preference given for VMWare certification.