Senior Machine Learning Engineer | Austin, TX | Remote Opportunity
Employers’ AI mission is to optimize and innovate our products and business using machine learning and AI. The Senior Machine Learning Engineer will partner with various departments (e.g. pricing, marketing, engineering, claims) to deliver innovative ML/AI solutions to solve core business problems.
As our Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be joining a team of data scientists, researchers and analysts. You will work closely with product teams to understand business problems and the potential for ML/AI solutions. You will be responsible for developing/deploying innovative ML/AI solutions for challenging business problems that are fundamental for Employers. You will also be tasked with research activities that are forward thinking and somewhat unconventional.
- Transform Data Science prototypes to resilient, production-grade solutions at scale
- Establish reusable data processing and machine learning pipelines to enable rapid re-training and iteration through different ML methodologies
- Follow best practices in development and CI/CD methods and test-driven development
- Design, code, and deploy ML systems capable of processing large volumes of real-time data
- Run machine learning tests and experiments, monitor for model drift, etc.
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and/or R
- BSc in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a closely related field, and 5+ years of industry experience (e.g., ML Engineer, Dev/Ops, Software/Application Engineer)
- Experience setting up systems/frameworks (e.g. Docker, KubeFlow, Kubernetes) within AWS or OpenShift
- Experience building and deploying ML/DL/RL applications into production
- Experience with ML/DL frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras)
- MS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a closely related field
- 2-3 years of ML Engineering experience