We are looking for Machine Learning to join our new Data Analytics Initiatives. The ideal candidate should have 5 years of experience in data analytics and have a real-world experience bringing Machine Learning Algorithm into production using Azure Machine Learning.
Who we are:
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
- Prepare the raw data to be ready for analytics including cleaning, imputing and standarding data format
- Write a model as designed by the Data Scientist. Taking account both performance and scalability aspects of the Model
- Configure and optimize the analytics infrastructure in Azure
- Create a production ready analytics package to be deployed in Azure via a Docker Container
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields
- At least a total 5 years in a career related to data analytics and have an understanding of core Statistical Algorithm such as Classification, or Regression analysis
- A candidate must have a real world experience Azure Machine Learning Implementation
- Experience with Azure Data Bricks solution that includes: Azure ML library, Azure Kafka, Azure CosmosDB and Azure BlobStorage
- Must have a high-level understanding of analytics use cases mentioned in one or more of the following: Assortment optimization, Promotional planning and effectiveness, Dynamic pricing, Markdown optimization, Labor scheduling & optimization
- At least continuous 4 years of experience with Spark, especially pySpark implementation.