100 % remote contract. Candidates need to be located within the US.
No 3rd party agencies! Direct W2 employees only!
ML Engineer (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) ML Engineer, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning , Graph and Sequence Deep Learning
We are looking for a talented engineer to join the new department of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Department in Research Biology, within client’s Research and Early Development (gRED) organization. The successful candidate will support our computational effort for machine learning for antibiotic discovery.
- You will join the department of AI/ML within Research Biology. You will collaborate with scientists working on different areas of machine learning and the life sciences.
- You will closely collaborate with machine learning scientists, computational chemists and bioinformaticians across departments in the organization.
- You will develop and deploy deep learning methods for representation learning of small molecules and prediction of chemical properties.
- The work will also involve software development, infrastructure and hardware optimizations, data pipelining, and innovations to implement robust AI solutions for real world use cases.
- MSc or PhD degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Computational Chemistry, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics).
- Demonstrated experience with deep learning frameworks and models (PyTorch is preferred).
- Proficient in Python.
- Demonstrated experience in software development, GPU acceleration, model optimization and scaling for multiple server nodes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Additional desired qualifications
- Industry experience as data scientist or ML engineer in a healthcare company.
- Experience in deep learning for graph-based and/or sequence-based data.
- Experience in deep learning for small molecules.