Title – Machine Learning Engineer
Location – 100% Remote
Duration– 3-6 Months contract
The Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI / ML) Engineer will be responsible for building Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science Products and Solution . We’re looking for engineers with a passion for Artificial Intelligence to help drive a new generation of data and machine learning enabled services and products to impact healthcare.
You will enjoy working with a highly talented and diverse team of data scientists and engineers specializing in deep learning, active learning, and classical machine learning on one of the richest data sets in US healthcare. You'll be equipped with nearly limitless cloud compute resources and be expected to deliver business impact through implementation of a large pipeline of AI models.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Python, have experience working with large data sets, and have experience in building and deploying data-driven solutions. You are focused on results, a self-starter, able to put the team-first, and have demonstrated success in using data science to develop and deploy solutions with a focus on impact.
• Provide technical leadership and implementation for Software Engineering projects supporting our AI and machine learning goals
• Modifies, implements, tests, and supports all product related technology and functionality, including software infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment
• Demonstrates strong drive to learn and advocate for development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
• Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other product stakeholders in a highly Agile environment
• Self-starter that will take tasks and accomplish them with little oversight according to timelines and budgets agreed upon with business and technology stakeholders
• You have 5+ years’ experience working on applications of machine learning with strong to expert ability in Python as a primary language
• Experience building automated processes that are supportable, monitored, and enterprise-scale
• Extensive experience building Chatbots, Voicebots and NLP processing
• Experience working with and integrating services from popular ML packages such as Keras, TensorFlow, XGBoost, SciKit Learn
• Above average capabilities with cloud computing techniques or tools such as S3, EC2, EMR, SageMaker, ECS, Lambda, IAM
• SQL design and development skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Spark or Pyspark experience preferred
• Experience building/consuming REST web services
• Demonstrated initiative with learning new technologies
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.