--->*** Per client requirements, C2C is not an option - DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE C2C***<---
CEI's global media & Technology Fortune 30 client is hiring Machine Learning Engineers to research, prototype, and then develop solutions related to image retrieval/image matching!
*CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO OAK BROOK, IL FOR CONSIDERATION!* We're targeting Master’s degrees with 1+ years of experience in Machine Learning paired with computer vision (images/audio/video), along with Python programming experience.
***This is a long-term W2 Hourly Contract with Pay ranging at $70 - $73/hr + benefits***
- This position will focus on researching and implementing new detection capabilities for use within our Media Analysis Framework (MAF).
- You will rely on your experience in computer vision and machine learning to extract insightful metadata from the video.
- Work closely with other researchers and engineers to create algorithms for multi-modal analysis of video and to fit components into well-established workflows and systems.
- Additionally, you’ll ensure that your components are well-tested, production-ready, and performant at scale.
- Research and develop analysis methods that extend the Media Analysis Framework, including video/image/audio processing and machine learning methods, to extract meaning and produce timestamped metadata from video content.
- Develop and test software components that implement your analysis methods for integration into production systems.
- Work with other researchers, engineers, product managers, and business partners to rapidly prototype algorithms for proof-of-concept demonstrations.
- Collaborate closely with team members within and outside of research to advance the capabilities of the MAF system and to further the team’s collective knowledge.
- Clearly communicate research discoveries and developed solutions to a variety of audiences through presentations.
- Candidates must be local for consideration*
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline is desired.
- (If no master's degree) 2+ years' industry experience in a machine learning role and computer vision (IE: video, image, or audio matching/retrieval) is required.
- Programming and software development experience with Python is required.
- Experience with nearest neighbor search, vector databases, image matching, and image retrieval is strongly desired, not required.
- Experience in signal processing, video encoding and analysis, and/or deep learning is also beneficial.
- Familiarity and experience with image processing and deep learning frameworks and tools, such as OpenCV, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Caffe, is nice to have.