Machine Learning Engineer:
As a part of our Decision Sciences group, you will work with our clients to help define solutions for institutionalizing data-driven decision making in a cost effective and scalable manner. The focus is not only in driving analytical outcomes but defining approaches to automate the operationalizing of the predictions within our client applications. The Machine Learning (ML) Engineer, with an interest in a variety of disciplines, will strive to build frameworks and supporting utilities to enhance the experience of our data scientists.
· Develop and support a platform that enables data scientists to rapidly develop, train, and experiment with machine learning models. Collaborate with other engineers and data scientists to design high performance architectures to support development of machine learning models, data wrangling and data provisioning pipelines and metadata rich data lake repositories.
· Implement POCs and make recommendations for new ML accelerator tools
· Build novel A.I. sub-systems and integrate them with the model training and deployment platform
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Applications, Information Systems or Engineering is required
· Experience with H2O.AI or DataBricks ML platform is desired
· Experience with AWS or Azure ML stack is desired
· Experience in using Python, R or Matlab is required
· Industry experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
· Knowledge of or experience in building production quality and large-scale deployment of applications related to natural language processing and machine learning.
· Understanding of Deep Learning and neural networks
· Statistical background is highly desired
· 5+ years of relevant experience in building large scale enterprise IT systems
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Strong programming skills in Java, Scala, C++, Python, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Applications, Information Systems or Engineering is required
Daman Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration for Employment Without Regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected by Law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $95.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $190,000.00 per year