DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.dcca.com .
Machine Learning Engineer
- Support execution of machine learning projects by collecting data, performing model training, evaluating performance, analyzing results and developing code
- Develop algorithms and conduct analysis using state-of-the-art machine learning/artificial intelligence tools
- Provide technical leadership in problem formulation and use case derivation, clearly articulate tasks to accomplish goals, develop high-quality artifacts that can be reused on different projects
- 7+ years in one or more technical disciplines (e.g. architecture, process re-engineering, development, verification)
- 3+ years in languages such as Java, C++, Python, and R.
- Demonstrated use of statistics, machine and deep learning concepts, approaches and key algorithms
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly explore, evaluate and learn new technologies
- Experience in developing, testing, debugging, and deploying complex algorithms in a variety of environments. Proficient in programming and debugging in at least one language (Python, R, Java, C/C++)
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, verbal and written. Includes the ability to effectively communicate complex information to audiences with varying technical and system backgrounds and at multiple organizational levels
Desired Skills :
Proven experience with:
- Deep learning tools: Tensorflow, Keras, Theano, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Nvidia DIGITS
Required Education / Certifications:
- Computer Science degree or Bachelor's Degree in a related major
- Master's in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to mentor team members
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.