Machine Learning Engineer III, Remote
Our client, based out of Manassas, VA, is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer III for a remote contract to hire opportunity.
$1000 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION!
A key Scaled Agile team member who will collaborate with the development team to implement machine learning models in production. Drive efforts from requirements, design, training to implementation of Machine Learning (ML) models. Apply ML models, techniques, and algorithms on IT infrastructure monitoring use cases, working with time series data. Collaborate with other Machine learning engineers with direction from the lead data scientist in building, training, and implementing the ML models into production.
- Solve complex problems with datasets and optimize existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Write code to evaluate and visualize model outputs.
- Package and deploy models to production environment.
- Perform hyperparameter and architecture search on existing models.
- Create novel models to synthesize product attributes.
- Troubleshoot existing models in production.
- Document Machine Learning processes and keep abreast of Developments in Machine Learning.
- Establish standards, guidance and best practices for ML Platform.
- Establish the appropriate monitoring and alerting of solution events related to performance, scalability, availability, and reliability.
- Advance existing ML model frameworks to implement algorithms and associated tools.
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for clients and senior leaders.
- Provides technical leadership, guidance and direction to other team members.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience. PhD preferred.
- Experience using machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Solid foundation in machine learning - feature engineering, classification, clustering, supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning techniques.
- Solid understanding of scripting languages (Python – 10/10 a must), with strong software engineering background.
- Experience tuning Algorithms, Software Architecture, data structures.
- Working experience with Scikit-learn, TensorFlow(2.x), Keras, Pandas, NumPy and other Python ML libraries.
- Working experience with high dimensional space anomaly detection problems.
- Have worked on classification, regression, or reinforcement learning models.
- Understand model performance metrics, PCA, and data bias analysis.
- Comprehensive understanding of the full AI/ML lifecycle
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.