Sr Machine Learning
12 Months plus possible extension or perm
REMOTE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
Our clients team is managing and optimizing search ads for global clients by building ads data management platform, and by using data science and machine learning technologies.
The tech stack ranges from Java, Python, MySQL, React.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Oozie, Splunk, monitoring tools to Tensorflow, Keras, XGBoost and statistical analysis tools.
What the team does:
- Develop a platform to manage and optimize web search ads data across multiple web search engines for both global advertisers and Japanese advertisers.
- Build machine learning models using deep neural network, logistic regression, or decision trees to classify queries, generate ads or construct keywords.
- Data mining on ads and user activity data, and analysis of ads performance data.
- Build models to optimize ads performance.
- Analyze various science problems (especially in the NLP field) and design the solutions
- Work with sales representatives and customers to identify potential opportunities for business growth
- Investigate the related domain and create solutions for building large training data
- Build various machine learning models and compare performances
- Integrate the built models into the production runtime system
- Analyze ads performance data to propose improvements
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of directly related experience of software development and data science or machine learning
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Strong programming proficiency with C++ or Java, and object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms and statistics
- Experiences with NLP (natural language processing) and text mining
- High proficiency and experiences in tools and libraries for machine learning and data management, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas.
- Strong technical, analytical and communication skills
- High proficiency in scripting language such as Python, and UNIX/Linux environments.
- High proficiency in Japanese
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Send resume to
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffing-headquarters