- Advanced level of proficiency with Python/R/SAS/ or Java/Scala
- Should have work experience of UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience with SQL queries and ETL process.
Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques
- Significant experience in predictive analytics
- Can apply knowledge of data mining, information retrieval, NLP and machine learning to develop key features for the team
- Design and build highly scalable, big data pipelines
- Own and conduct A/B tests for exploring various ideas
- Collaborate with various teams (e.g., infrastructure, quality, data) to develop exciting features and contribute.
- Skilled in generalized linear models, decision trees, gradient boosting, random forests, support vectors, Bayesian statistics, regularization, neural networks, ML techniques (especially feature engineering), Markov chain models, survival analysis, clustering, ensemble and stacking methods
- Understanding of basic mathematical concepts such as Variance, Probability, P-value, various other statistical test like as ANOVA, correlation and PCA and sampling techniques.
- Basic experience with Big Data Stack (Spark, Hadoop, Hive)
- Should have good communication, problem solving skills and the ability to define the hypothesis of the business problem.
- Preferably master of Science or higher in a quantitative discipline, e.g. Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences or similar or Bachelor of Science with 3-5 years of experience in a highly quantitative position.
101 E Park Blvd Suite 758 Plano TX 75074