Position at Clear Capital Machine Learning Operations (ML Ops) Engineer
Clear Capital is building the future of real estate data, and we need your help! We are seeking experienced product builders: with your talent as an MLOps engineer, help us reach our goals of knowing more about a property than anybody else and in the process making home ownership valuations more fair and equitable for millions of people.
We are the innovation team supporting and developing the production modeling systems and massive scale simulations driving Clear Capital's novel technologies. The MLOps role at Clear Capital will work on a team to build products and features, participating in the process all the way from proof of concept to production release. You'll be working with a talented team of ML Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Software Engineers who, like you, value curiosity and collaboration.
We are looking for an ML Ops engineer to assist with the development and implementation of systems leveraging structured and unstructured data to deliver data science solutions at scale. As a ML Ops Engineer at Clear Capital, you are committed to enabling the best work of others on the team. You help yourself and your team to consistently "level up." You think ahead to anticipate the needs of others and provide concise information for decision-making. What you will work on
Who we are looking for
- Design, implement and operationally support machine learning model training and deployment infrastructure
- Design data ingestion pipelines, developing processes and tooling for acquisition and transformation of the data
- Evaluate the outputs of machine learning models, leveraging a combination of statistical data analysis and operational metrics to validate the correctness and completeness of results
What You Can Expect
- Qualified candidates should have Bachelor's degree or relevant experience focused on information technology and 2+ years of overall experience
- Systems engineering, coding and debugging skills in Python
- Experience with compute-at-scale technologies, such as MapReduce, Stream Processing, Spark, Serverless architectures (1-3 years)
- Experience setting up and optimizing databases (Postgres, MySQL, Redshift, DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.) for production usage in reporting, analysis and ML workloads
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools (Airflow a plus)
- Experience creating and maintaining scalable and robust frameworks for the deployment of machine learning models (Kubernetes, EKR, Apache, Fargate, SageMaker) (1-3 years)
- Understanding of common machine learning algorithms, libraries and frameworks to support research where applicable (RandomForest, Clustering, Ranking, PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, SciKitLearn,etc)
- A deep and unending love for logging, both for analytical use and for determining fault when things go awry (Logstash, Kibana, GrayLog, CloudWatch)
What we value
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally-be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital's solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 700 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.