Magento Commerce Developer Experience with Magento? Looking for a new challenge? Join us!
Must be an experienced, skilled, and hands-on developer who will drive and lead the realization of the Wireless eCommerce experience within the Wireless team.
As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, working on Magento sites on Adobe eCommerce (Cloud), building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Skills and Experience
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy Magento solutions that execute on our ambitious wireless vision
- Build, extend, and maintain Magento modules, utilizing your understanding of blocks, observers, controllers, models, helpers, and MySQL
- Collaborate with other teams on integration setup and configuration issues
- Work with technical leads on platform technical solution design and architecture
- Perform root cause analysis of production issues and implement recommendations
- Implement Magento custom theme integrations with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Produce detailed design documentation, unit test plans, and well-documented code
- Attend stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings to ensure technical blockers are removed.
- Use current programming language and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices
- Design themes and interfaces.
- Set performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshoot integration issues.
- Update website features and security patches.
A successful Magento Developer will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in building solutions with Magento and or Magento 2.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience working with modern front-end technology, CMS, mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and toolsets such as React, React Native, responsive frameworks, and single-page applications
- Strong passion for producing elegant, maintainable, and reusable code
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments in the organization from technical staff to executive stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile environment and managing multiple dependencies and projects
- Understand Cloud framework, dev and deployment strategy
- Building and configuring eCommerce websites on Magento e-commerce (cloud).
- Knowledge of Magento Commerce cloud architecture including Fastly, New Relic, Blackfire, Sendgrid
- Knowledge of Composer
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI / UX trends.
You will stand out if you have:
- Magento certification is a bonus
- Internet, telecom, cable, or satellite OSS/BSS business
- Additional working experience with and or integrating other Adobe products with Magento.
- Depending on experience and qualification alignment salary is flexible, range of $75-130k w2 with full benefits. Hourly independent consulting also available.