Mainframe developer Required Alpharetta, GA, multiple positions.
Must-have: Assembler, z/OS, Cobol (Batch & Online), JCL, IMS, DB2, VSAM, CICS, REXX
- Assist and troubleshoot current Mainframe environment.
- Integrate system on allocated software projects and perform as lead for those projects.
- Analyse designs, develop, reverse engineer and execute custom application features and functions.
- Interact with integration infrastructure and varied systems.
- Develop apt standards and controls to ensure every system's projects function effectively perform all varied applications as well as operating systems.
- Design, code, test, debug, and record those programs proficient to work at top technical level of every level of applications programming activities.
- Evaluate, design, code and test improvement as required to complex modules.
- Develop system parameters and interact for complicated components.
- Design and develop code applications to technical and functional programming standards.
- Provide prime assistance toward application releases installation into production under given direction.
- Coordinate and involve in structured peer reviews and walk through.
- Plan and implement every needed process steps as defined in methodologies.
- Develop operational documents for Application.
- Present application and technical support as necessary at right time.