The Squires Group is seeking an experienced Mainframe Analyst
to support a multi-year Federal Project focused on modernizing tax administration and providing high-quality service to U.S. taxpayers. The ideal candidate is familiar with mainframe operations and maintenance cycles for enterprise operations. The role is REMOTE
, but the client prefers candidates on the east coast.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
and be able to pass the client's background check. Per the President's Executive Order 14042 passed in September 2021, all Federal contractors and subcontractors providing services to the government are required to have full COVID-19 vaccinations (whether onsite or remote), except in limited circumstances where a worker receives an approved medical or religious accommodation. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Familiarity with mainframe operations and logging and how various security incidents and events may appear within mainframe logs
- Proficiency with the following:
- M ainframe logs
- Cyber tools (Splunk, etc.)
- Understanding the LPAR and platform deployment of Mainframe systems
- Bachelor's degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di