Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring for our client. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Position: Mainframe CICS & MQ Admin Job Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire Duration: Contract
NOTE: Initial Remote Option Available
• Excellent understanding of System z architecture
• CICS Transaction Services latest version
• MQ (current version) experience on zSeries
• Resource definition Online and batch mode
• Building CICS region
• Experience with CICSPlex environment (mandatory)
• Configuration of CICS initialization parameters
• Troubleshooting and resolving system related abends and issues
• Identifying patches that need to be installed, and having them installed
• Security administration for CICS
• Performance monitoring and tuning
• CICS intercommunication setup and maintenance
• Experience with Omegamon for CCIS Monitoring Tool
• Experience with setting up CICS Web Services
• Experience with Scripting and Automating process and procedures
• Experience with CICS advanced features and functionality (CPSM, LOGR, Web Services, SSL) and ability to collaborate with application developers on application design
• Experience with implementing and supporting MQ shared queues and MQ cluster configurations.
• Building MQ regions
• Operating with CICS adapter control functions to initiate and manage connections between WebSphere MQ and CICS
• Managing WebSphere MQ resources (BSDS, Pagesets, buffer pools, logs)
• Experience with CICS products - CICS Explorer, C/Parse, CAFC, XPEDITER for CICS, Finalist, GENTRAN, Key/101, Abend-Aid CICS
• Installation, maintenance, and administration of MQ and CICS software. Manage deployments of maintenance releases, red-alerts, and emergency maintenance.
• Incident Management / Problem Management by performing problem analysis and resolution implementation
• Conduct software proof of concept and product evaluations
• Research emerging technology and industry practices, and develop and maintain Roadmaps
• Maintain standards and best practices documentation
• Support highly available, sysplexed MQ and CICS environments on zSeries.
• Support for application development and testing, and for the analysis and resolution of problems with the MQ and CICS product sets, in both production and non-production environments
• Ability to work with other data center groups to develop and implement processes that enhance the support infrastructure for the MQ and CICS product set, including Automation, Change Management, operational procedures
• Collaborate with the CICS Production Support team on problem and incident management, disaster recovery, sustained resiliency, LOB testing events, and capacity planning requirements as needed.
• Drive creation and support scripted solutions for standard processes
• Drive creation and support for automated solutions for the environment
• Drive innovation – research of new features and functionality available in our software/hardware and prepare a plan for rolling these innovations
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
(201) 340-8700 Ext.405 | (201) 479-0965
Address: 317 George St. Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901