Job Title: Mainframe DeveloperLocation: Addison, TX (Remote until after COVID) Job Summary:
We are looking for somebody who has previously worked in the financial industry or on financial applications to serve as a mainframe developer. Responsibilities:
- Application development including coding which requires strong Coding, debugging, unit testing skills using COBOL, DB2, CICS and Native SQL Stored Procsfor IBM Mainframe application development
- Development skills in batch processing environments using JCL, PROCs
- Assisting in the development of Java plug ins/services as part of the legacy modernization.
About Matlen Silver
- COBOL, DB2, CICS
- IBM Development Tools
- Native SQL SP development in DB2
- Design skills including DB2 table and application design
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for our consultants and clients, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. When the rubber meets the road, Matlen Silver is the powerhouse that cuts through the nonsense and gets you the job you want and deserve. If you are a rock star go-getter with a proven track record of success, put us to the test!