I represent Natsoft Corporation, a leading IT staffing organization. I am part of a team responsible for servicing a major client of ours that is a world leader in IT services.
Location: Weehawken NJ
Duration: Long Term
- Create project charters, SOWs, project milestone trackers for proper planning of the Change the Bank portfolio.
- Analyze Estimate Vs Actual cost budgeting for Bi weekly status reports.
- Design, create and administrate team s sharepoint site.
- Built relationships between vendors and management for all financial and resource matters to ensure smooth flow of information and timely assistance when needed.
- Create, update and maintain all meeting materials, agenda, presentations, scorecards, and dashboards.
- Manage project updates, changes and documentation using Confluence and JIRA applications
- Collaborate with Project Manager, other UAT analysts, and project team to plan and execute the UAT testing
- Track and report action items in weekly SLA/production support meeting
- Responding to ad-hoc questions from demand requestors
- Refine PMO process by designing process flows using tools like MS Visio
- Assisted Project Manager in the creation of SOWs, SOW Plan, Organizational Charts and Change orders.
- Uploaded documents and managed versioning on Sharepoint.
- Developed and maintained Commercial Dashboards that tracked revenue, cost and status of SOWs.
- Performed ad-hoc analysis on SOW and organisational charts as and when requested by clients/leadership
Thanks & Regards,
Sr.US IT Recruiter
Natsoft Corporation | 27 Worlds Fair Dr,Somerset,NJ 08873
Phone: 732-568-4692 | Email: | |
NATSOFT CORPORATION is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Global Software Consulting, Application Development, Staffing and Remote Infrastructure Company. MBE certified by the States of NJ, PA & City of Houston.