Role : Mainframe Developer.
Key responsibility :
- Hands on experience in COBOL based applications (8 + years)
- Preferred Banking Domain Experience.
- Good knowledge in JCL, CICS, VSAM file processing, MQ
- Good to have: DB2 skills, File Transfer using FTP
- Identify system vulnerabilities, correct risk exposures, and mitigate technical security risks for high-risk internet based banking applications.
- Good to have: Hands-On experience with WebInspect, Sonatype and DevOps setup
- Apply application security principles to interpret security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environments (client server, distributed, and mainframe).
- Design and implement security solutions, recommend enhancements, and define mitigating risk controls for new and existing banking technology systems.
- Define secure application configurations and work with development teams to Analyze root cause of technology security issues, identify system vulnerabilities, assess detection and protection capabilities, and develop corrective action plans to improve information and data security.
- Experience and understanding of Industry Security Standards (e.g. NIST standards, ITIL, ISO 27001 etc.) Understanding of compliance standards in Financial domain (e.g. PCI)
- Understanding of Infrastructure security (network, host, application level)
- Experience in secure application development & testing: application intrusion and vulnerability
- Experience in data encryption (PHI, PII data), password security, tokenization techniques, PKI
- Experience in developing enterprise security architecture and/or developing reference architecture for security controls including protecting data-in-motion and data at rest and identity and access management.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.