Job Role: Mainframe Developers
Duration: Long Term Contract With potential extension.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience with maintenance and enhancement activities for Natural/ADABAS mainframe systems, COBOL/CICS mainframe systems, including VSAM, batch, online, JCL, job stream maintenance, etc.
- Ability to develop applications using IBM Mainframe Natural/ADABAS, and COBOL/CICS;
- Proficiency in the use of JCL, TSO or SYSD, and VSAM files;
- Experience with File-Aid, Abend-Aid, Xpediter, and CA-7 scheduling;
- Experience with Child Support systems;
- Experience with Child Care systems;
- Familiarity with Web Services and/or Web API development;
- Ability to translate requirements into information technology solutions;
- Ability to perform unit and functional testing on developed application;