VEGA IS HIRING!!! Mainframe Security Administrator needed for a long-term contract with our direct healthcare client in the metro DC area. This is looking to interview and start right away!
This position is 100% remote. The only limitation is that the manager prefers people who are in the Eastern Time zone, so that there is no confusion on working hours.
This role will create new roles in Mainframe and will work as SME for Mainframe RACF administration and security. The candidate will collaborate with the Mainframe administrators.
8 - 10 Years’ Experience
• Relevant business and systems subject matter expertise – especially in Mainframe RACF Administration and Security.
• Proven experience supporting data security and/or application security projects as a Business, Systems or Requirements Analyst.
• Demonstrated business process analysis, Workflow, task analysis, user-acceptance testing, and requirements analysis knowledge.
• Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
• Experience with user acceptance testing concepts.
• Ability too create new roles for segregation of duties and assign users to the respective roles in Mainframe RACF.
If your experience matches the requirements above, we encourage you to apply to this job posting, or to us directly at Be sure to reference Job ID, "MW12532".