Client: State of North Carolina (NCDOT)
Role: Mainframe Specialist
Location: Raleigh, NC 27610
Duration: 12 to 24 Months
***The manager has a strong preference for candidates in NC.
***The candidate must come in to pick up his or her equipment on the first day at own expense. A candidate or a vendor representative must come in to drop off his or her equipment on the last day at own expense.
*** Webcam Interview ***
Required Skills (5+ Years):
- IBM z/OS
- CICS Web Services
- CA DB2 Products
- DMV Application Systems
- Business Systems Analysis
- Experience using .NET/C#.
The Specialist will be responsible for analysis of complex legacy program modules, coding and testing of new and existing modules for major modifications to legacy applications. Would prefer candidates that are in NC.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate or government as programmer analyst.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience exposing CICS and COBOL programs as web services via CICS Transaction Server (CTS)
- Proven experience in programming techniques, programming languages in the mainframe environment.
- Proven knowledge of principles and techniques of computer programming, testing, debugging, implementation and documentation.
- Proven experience with analysis and design.
- Excellent communication skill (written, verbal, presentations)
- Excellent organization, analytical, planning and scheduling skills
- Ability to resolve highly complex problems.
- Proven experience with financial processes analysis and modification.
- Self-starter who can work with a large and diverse team of business, management and IT individuals.
- Demonstrated experience working with large project teams.
- Microsoft Suite experience (e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), COBOL, CICS, TSO, MVS JCL, ENDEVOR, CA Tools, SQL, DB2 and VSAM.
Waiting for your response ..
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 913-210-4277 || sunil(at)gatewaysi.com