Key Areas of Responsibility
• Support production in reducing and eliminating equipment / tooling downtime and scrap utilizing good analytical methodologies. (Preventive / Predictive Maintenance and Spare Part Inventory).
• Perform equipment / tooling and facilities preventive maintenance (PM) per schedule provided. Complete all documentation required for PM’s.
• Perform repairs as required, and document all activities to maintain objective of less than 30 minutes mean time to repair (MTTR).
• Assist in fabricating and implementing projects, as required.
• Maintain and monitor a healthy and safe work environment utilizing MSDS’s for the facility and all company, local, state and federal guidelines.
• Document all activities as required.
• Adhere to all company guidelines for Emergency Evacuation to ensure employee safety.
• Any additional responsibility deemed necessary by management.
Limits of Authority
• Advise Department Manager of those situations that may pose a significant risk to the program, product assurance, facilities, and employee safety or customer satisfaction results.
• Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformance relating to product, process & systems.
• Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process or system.
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through the appropriate channels and verify implementation.
• Control further processing and delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency is corrected.
• Sign for waste manifests.
Basic Education, Experience and Skills Required
• High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in Industrial maintenance.
• 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Analytical skills.
• Technical understanding of machine and components.
• Some electrical experience
• Less than 5% local travel required
• Valid driver’s license required