Our client in Englewood CO is hiring a Core Network Manager in a full time Role (Direct Hire)
This person will be responsible for the design and delivery of the end-to-end 5G network.
Successful candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of wireless communication principles and theories as they apply to the design, operation, and optimization of wireless networks. Candidate will be driving to closure design requirements and deliverables for a Definitive Agreement; from solution design, to High Level and Low Level Designs and, finally, the successful implementation and handover to Operations. This is a key position which requires supporting cross-functional national design and deployment teams, engineering teams, and field operations teams in technical trials and evaluations. The position also requires close collaboration with other technical and non-technical groups therefore strong program management and matrix management skills are required
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Overall responsibility for the design, optimization and performance of a Greenfield wireless 5G This includes, at a minimum, solution design, High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, CIQ for Data build and successful handover of solutions to Operations
- Manages operational and work assignments of Network team to ensure consistency of approach and design assumptions associated with each Economic Area Works with the Transport and RF Engineering leads to ensure the end-to-end network connectivity occurs between the device and the IP network.
- Supports the Definitive Agreement negotiation teams by ensuring network design requirements, KPI and End-to-End Performance metrics are captured in the Agreement as well as defining the test cases that will ensure the delivered network meets the documented requirements.
A successful 5G Core Network Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering preferred, or ten or more years of professional experience.
- Proven knowledge of broad spectrum of radio and network protocols spanning IoT, LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G and WLAN based wireless broadband networks.
- Proven knowledge of IP technologies such as MPLS, PBB-TE, MGCP, SIP, RTP, Mobile IP, etc. and web-based services platforms.
- Strong demonstrated experience within the wireless industry, specifically Core and EPC Engineering Design, Optimization and managing the performance (KPIs) of Core network
- 5+ years managing Core and EPC Engineering and/or Consultancy teams from requirements definition to final design deliverable.
- 5+ years project management experience of Network Design and data center build out tasks associated with the Wireless Build out Plan of Record.
- 5+ years of LTE EPC Design Experience (MME, HSS, S & P GW, PCRF, Security Platforms, Core and Edge Routers, Aggregation Network Elements).
- Experience with the deployment of a Greenfield Wireless Core Network as part of total build out experience.
- Proven experience managing a Vendor to the agreed upon SOW entrance/exit criteria as well as deliverables. Ensures that any change in project Scope / Time / Cost follow the Change Order Process.
- Strong background with understanding device and mobile performance challenges in an operational network specifically as they relate to the uSIM and the HSS
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.