Manager, Software Solutions Specialist
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
In this role the incumbent will lead efforts in enterprise software administration, programming, and analysis. In addition, the professional will be responsible for developing and implementing business plans, policies, and procedures
The Manager, Software Solutions Specialist possesses subject matter expert (SME) in specific platforms, technologies, specific domain and/or tools that are strategic to the operation of the firm. The deep technical and functional knowledge, comprehensive skill sets, and relevant project experience in SAP SuccessFactors ensures that project needs are met. The specialist is viewed as an individual contributor in their area of expertise and works under the direction of a Specialist Senior Manager and/or Engagement Manager. Experience should be at least 8 years or more. Responsibilities:
- Manages enterprise software administration, programming, and analysis related to SAP SuccessFactors (All Modules with focus on Employee Central/Succession Planning/Onboarding 2.0)
- Develops and implements business plans, policies, and procedures
- Collaborates with other departments to prioritize enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Co-ordination with Development team on implementing recommendations
- Work with team members and product owners to understand, analyze, recommend, plan, design and implement solutions to meet usability, performance, quality and security requirements
- Work with onshore and offshore team members in delivering projects, changes and problem resolutions
- Support system upgrades which includes impact / gap analysis, applying patches, development, testing and deployment activities
- Acts as a trusted advisor to clients regarding risk identification and mitigation
The team I
- Executes on tasks as defined and managed by the Product Owner
- Individual should escalate any questions or concerns to the Product Owner if assigned tasks are inconsistent with their understanding of the project and their specialist knowledge of their subject matter area
- Individuals will follow best practices and procedures as defined by their community of practice
nformation Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
* Cyber security
* Technology support
* Technology & Infrastructure
* Application development and management
* Relationship management group
* Communications Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development. Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- Minimum of 1+ year of leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central/Succession Planning/Onboarding 2.0) to achieve defined business objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Full life-cycle implementation of SAP SuccessFactors from planning to configuration and go-live including documentation, problem analysis and resolution
- Proven record of success both as an individual contributor and as a team member including delivering work within established project timelines and budgets
- Strong Talent specific business and domain (functional/technical) knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of technology risk management principles, privacy laws, and data protection/security regulations is preferred
- Proficiency in Scaled Agile Framework based project executions
- Familiarity with SAP ABAP, SAP Fiori, Solution Manager and SAP Cloud platform is preferable
- Certification in SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central/Succession Planning/Onboarding 2.0) desired, but not required
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $95,070 to $159,165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.