Manager, Application Architect - DAS Audit
Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.Work you'll do
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery. Act as the technical visionary and leader for ongoing and future software development efforts.Responsibilities
- Architect, design, implement world-class products and solutions. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document and Design consistent, extensible and integrated data access enterprise components across distinct data sources and platforms
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design and build business intelligence from distinct integration points
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.QualificationsRequired Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in developing and architecture of software platforms, products.
- Prior experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- Prior experience in e- commerce, EDI, B2B architectures
- Ability to lead multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Prior experience in web-based mobile technologies like Microsoft .Net, ASP.NET Web API and complementary business layer and front-end technologies like AngularJs, ReactJs, NodeJS, Xamarin etc.,
- Prior experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Oracle etc.,
- Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- TOGAF or SEI - Software Architecture Certification etc.,
- Exposure to BI Tools - like Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense and DI Tools like Informatica etc.,
- Experience working with SAFe, Scrum or Agile development processes.