Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.Work You'll Do:
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. You will
execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder
communication, technology vendor management and delivery.Responsibilities:
- Lead clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of leading teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.Qualifications:Required
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 6+ years Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing off-prem public cloud (Azure) environments and architectures and operational models. Including developing cloud-ready solutions, like active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO.
- 3+ years of experience with IaaS, 2+ Years with PaaS and experience with SaaS offerings
- 2+ years of experience with Public Cloud migrations
- In-depth architectural understanding of AZURE and are familiar with cloud native design patterns and DevOps principles (Infrastructure as Code).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, preferably designing and implementing off-prem cloud (Azure) or on-prem/private cloud virtualized architectures and solutions, including active-active and geo/resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO
- Strong experience in Relational and NoSQL databases (SQL Server / CosmosDB / MongoDB etc.)
- Strong experience developing with .Net framework.
- Strong experience in Angular/Angular JS, React JS and Node JS.
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
- Experience with architecting large microservices based solutions.
- Experience with data modeling and normalization concepts.
- Experience architecting and building automations with UI Path and Blue Prism.
- Experience working with different query languages (i.e. PL-SQL, T-SQL).
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of development and project methodologies.
- Strong experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to travel 10-20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Exposure to Cloud Cognitive Services, AI platforms, Edge Computing
- TOGAF or SEI - Software Architecture Certification etc.,
- Exposure to BI Tools - like Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense and DI Tools like Informatica etc.,
- Experience working with SAFe or Agile development processes.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for any applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $104,575 to $214,740.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.