Our client, an industry leader in their field is actively seeking a technologically driven Manager, Corporate Analytics and Reporting to join their organization. The Manager, as part of the Information Systems organization, is responsible for managing the full life of the corporate reporting solutions. In this role, the Manager of Corporate Analytics and Reporting has a direct impact on day-to-day operations of the company while helping the leadership team, through proper reports, dashboards, KPI's and analytics, make decisions that influence the future of the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Make recommendations and set the future direction of reporting and analytics for the company
• Work with various stakeholders to gather requirements and drive the implementation through an agile/iterative process.
• Work with the Director of IS to develop Information Systems software based on the documented development life cycle (SDLC) and onsite-offshore software delivery model.
• Implement incident, problem and change management processes and contribute to continual improvement of the service operations model.
• Work closely with 3rd party vendors and business owners to design, configure and test system changes.
Responsible for the administration and evolution of the following systems:
• Salesforce Analytics - Wave
• Over 5 years of experience with a minimum of 1 year in management (related to technology).
• Experience in software development (required)
• Worked in an Agile environment (required)
• Analytics background (required)
• Experience with Cognos (desired)
• Familiarity with Salesforce platform (desired)
• Experience with Confluence and JIRA
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Demonstrated creative problem solving ability
• Attention to detail and project management
• 4 year college degree
• PMP Certified (desired)
• ITIL (preferred)
Career Path Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our personal, consultative approach benefits our clients and candidates. See how we are different! Career Path Group*People Powering Progress