The Business Process Manager is a crucial leader of process improvement and applies the skills of business and process consulting to lead process improvement and change within the organization. The Business Process Manager's key role is to oversee and direct business process in cross-functional teams to help them achieve business goals and to support constructive change from an improvement project's conception onward and to transfer the ownership to the appropriate teams as the project matures to implementation. It is important for the Business Process Manager to initiate and drive to completion the end-to-end process definition, across functions. The goal behind the process mapping exercise would be to instigate/lead the right discussions preceding/during/after the introduction of changes and improve the uptake/success of the overall initiative. The outcome would be clarity among the various stakeholders on the AS-IS and TO-BE processes as well as buy-in for the same.
Duties and Responsibilities
•Build and design a process center of excellence, including governance practices, templates and tools that will be used to create process maturity within the department
•Lead and maintain current project and portfolio within an existing program. Ensure the workstream for this program is being managed successfully by understanding full nature of all process requests. Bring closure to all projects within this program ensuring all deliverables are on time and meet the needs of the program
•Build the project pipeline and prioritization criteria; establish communication and commence initial process improvement projects
•Provides leadership for business process analysis team, including planning, coaching, recruitment, selection, performance development and mentoring
•Identify opportunity areas where process management and reengineering can significantly impact efficiency, quality, profitability, and customer satisfaction
•Solicit, collect, and prioritize business process improvement candidate projects by partnering with internal Process Improvement business groups
•Lead process owners, stakeholders, and subject matter experts through the improvement process and manage expectations
•Managing multiple projects and process efforts
•Requires the ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and management across technical and business function
•Communicate regularly with staff to maximize effectiveness and productivity
• The Business Process Manager must have the ability to motivate team members, drive change, and facilitate problem solving discussions, provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback.
• Exceptional skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
• Overall business acumen with the ability to find the simplest, best path to solutions.
• Expertise in business process modelling methodologies and tools (BPMN) (Igrafx, Visio).
• Six Sigma Certification
• Proficient with Salesforce.com or other large CRM solutions
• Experienced in SaaS operating model supporting a global organization
• Experience with Oracle EBS and Microsoft Dynamics or other large ERP solutions
• Experience with Cognos or other BI solutions
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in documenting business requirements
• Experience with Change Management activities
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, computer science, or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Master's degree preferred Graduate degree in a Business-related discipline.
• Ten (10) years or more Process Excellence required.
• Five (5) years or more Portfolio Management required.
• Five (5) years or more Project Management required.
• PMI Certified
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.