Support our entire enterprise and build the networks, staff the teams, and develop the processes that will keep us defining what's possible. We have opportunities across our enterprise with 90,000 team members throughout the world. The only limit to your growth is your ambition and drive. We want to empower you to bring your best, with resources, support, and talented team members that will launch your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Manager of Computer Systems Analysis to join our team in defining the future. This position will be located in Clearfield, UT. The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services support team supporting operations at multiple locations. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Direct supervision/management of a diverse team of 20 Systems Administrators, Desktop Technicians, and Network Engineering personnel across multiple sites.
• Interface with Enterprise Services program management, sector senior staff and program management
• Work closely and collaborating with the Security organization team
• Effectively interact with other members of the Classified IT support team to optimize strategies in support of customer's goals and objectives
• Plan, execute and report on several organizational metrics designed to insure compliance with Government regulations to include RMF, JSIG and other compliance requirements
• Provide functional leadership with staffing vacant positions and insure challenging assignments and opportunities.
• Manage multiple datacenters ensuring the security compliance and availability of the infrastructure for program use.
• Interact with internal key executive and customers on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and provide guidance and oversight to the employees to complete key deliverables.
• The successful candidate must be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and have the ability to challenge the status quo.
• This individual will provide innovative solutions that create strategic value to our customers.
• The successful candidate must be customer-focused with proven leadership and excellent communication skills.
• Associate's degree and 11 years of experience OR Bachelor's degree and minimum of 9 years of experience OR Master's degree and 7 years of expereince OR 13 years of experience in lieu of completed degree.
• IAM Level I certification (ex: Security+ CE) or greater or ability to obtain with 6 months of start date.
• Active DoD Secret clearance and ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
• Ability to be cleared to special access programs.
• Experience managing IT related projects, budgets, and meeting schedule commitments.
• Past experience as a System Administration and/or network administration.
• Past experience working technical activities in a classified environment.
• Work experience with UNIX/LINUX systems.
• Work experience with Windows systems.
• General understanding of network topology and operations.
• Work experience with RMF compliance requirement.
• Active DoD Top Secret clearance or Active DoD TS/SCI.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.