Support our entire enterprise and build the networks, staff the teams, and develop the processes that will keep us defining what's possible. We have opportunities across our enterprise with 90,000 team members throughout the world. The only limit to your growth is your ambition and drive. We want to empower you to bring your best, with resources, support, and talented team members that will launch your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Manager of Computer Systems Analysis to join our team in defining the future. This position can be located in either Redondo Beach, CA or Linthicum, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services support team supporting operations at multiple locations. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for leading the functional management and operations team of the Northrop Grumman Restricted Network (NGRN) corporate infrastructure that supports multiple programs across every Northrop Grumman sector as a service.
• Provide a strong management approach with the ability to also understand technical details and lead this important service.
• Throughout the lifecycle support, new services will be created and supported to meet the user's needs.
• Through leadership, excellent communication skills, and a focus on process in order to deliver as it is a geographically dispersed team of systems administrators, network engineers, and desktop technicians.
• Interface with all levels of management is important.
• Interface with sector CIOs, their staff, sector program managers, and executive leadership.
• Develop program plans and milestones and then delivering on them.
• Ensure processes are documented and followed.
• Occasional travel is required.
• Associate's degree and 11 years of experience OR Bachelor's degree and minimum of 9 years of experience OR Master's degree and 7 years of experience OR High School diploma/GED and 13 years of experience in lieu of completed degree.
• IAM Level I certification (ex: Security+ CE) or greater or ability to obtain with 6 months of start date.
• Currently active Top Secret/SCI security clearance; additionally, selected candidate will be required to obtain a CI polygraph. Counterintelligence CI-Scope Polygraph required or candidate must agree to submit and successfully complete a CI-Scope Polygraph examination as a condition to attain or retain access to special program(s).
• Ability to be cleared to special access programs.
• Experience managing IT Infrastructure, service delivery and enterprise business applications or projects.
• Experience managing IT related projects, budgets, and meeting schedule commitments.
• Past experience as a System Administration and/or network administration.
• Past experience working technical activities in a classified environment.
• Experience performing systems administration of Windows or Linux servers and/or experience building and maintaining networks utilizing Cisco technologies
• Familiarity with enterprise datacenter architectures and technologies
• Familiarity with virtualization and cloud computing technologies
• Familiarity with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.