At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Cyber Information Systems Security team is seeking a first level (Level 1) Cyber Information Systems Security Manager
to lead a team of Information Systems Security Professionals in Linthicum, MD .
This role will be dedicated to management and support of Cybersecurity professionals as they await clearance to assigned programs.
Cyber personnel, you will train and have oversight of in this role, are hired to perform the information systems security statement of work for classified programs and their systems and networks. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments. Establishing strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks while supporting assessment to obtain authorization of systems. Other responsibilities include oversight and/or support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
As a manager, you will be expected to provide management oversight for this team of Cybersecurity professionals. You will liaison between managers and their Cyber staff awaiting clearance. Collect, organize, schedule, and assign unclassified work to Cyber bench personnel across DoD, SAP and SCI programs. The role requires close coordination with all Cyber personnel managers across DoD, SAP and SCI teams. You will also be expected to develop and/or enhance Body of Evidence & Best Business Practices documentation. This will include, but is not limited to, establishing training procedures, as required, and assigned, and training Cybersecurity professionals on DoD, SAP and SCI policy as applicable. You will provide oversight and guidance to Cyber bench personnel based on their manager assigned taskings and standardization efforts. You will also guide and prepare Cyber personnel, as required, and defined by their managers, to be ready for their assigned programs of responsibility. Basic Qualifications:
- Master's degree with 3 years of Information Systems Security experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 5 years Information Systems Security experience is required
- Current IAM DoD Level II or III Security certification (CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GLSC, or CCISO or ability to obtain within 6 months of the start date.
- Candidates must have a current DoD Top Secret/SCI level security clearance to include a completed investigation date closed within the last 6 years in order to be considered.
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Cyber Security discipline and 5 years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Management experience advising, training, or mentoring Cyber-security professionals in RMF appointed roles is required.
- Knowledge of ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and RMF package development preferred.
- Diverse classified information systems security background to include but not limited to DoD Collateral (DAAPM), Special Access Programs (JSIG), and/or Intelligence Community (ICD-503) policy/requirements.
- Project Management experience.
$103,800 USD - $155,600 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority
. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.