Client Reference Code:
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based networking and managed services solutions. Solutions include Internet access, Ethernet, Managed Network Services, Voice solutions, TV solutions, Managed Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services. We work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
The Manager of Data & Analytics plays a role in discovering value using business information. This position brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations based on company reporting and data needs. This position collaborates with Finance business to generate deep data insights which provide a return on investment, equity and asset. This role requires a general understanding of ERP and finance functions and how analytic solutions can be leveraged. The Manager of Data & Analytics works with business end-users to develop ERP and Finance Analytic solutions using available and standard technologies.
What you will do
- Work with data in a given system and performs analysis on that data set.
- Support the business and management with clear analyses and collect, analyze and reports management data to support decisions on day-to-day operations, strategic planning and specific business performance issues.
- Perform data mining (including data auditing, aggregation, validation and reconciliation). Collate, model, interpret and analyze data and explain variances and trends. Identify and document enhancements to modeling techniques.
- Communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language.
- Work within teams towards a shared goal.
- Change direction quickly based on data analysis.
- Proactively seek clarification of requirements and direction.
- Utilize business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data elements
- Apply architectural principles to business solutions.
- Utilize model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.
- Utilize advanced modeling techniques, statistical testing like T-Tests, ANOVA and explain results in clear and concise reports.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success
- Five or more years of data analytics
- Two or more years of management experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work in a stressful situation when insights in (new) data sets are required immediately
- Solid business acumen, and an understanding of statistics, probability theory, regression modeling
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy working with others and have the willingness to learn more
- Knowledge of real-time analytics and business intelligence platforms
- Ability to work with SQL databases, proficient in using SQL, R/SAS/Python. Working knowledge of SAS Enterprise Guide preferred.
- Ability to use very large data sets and to come up with the questions that can help create management reports
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business administration, economics, operations research, economics, engineering, finance or a related field (required)
- Master's degree in a related field (preferred)
What you can expect Job Code :
BDA500 Mgr, Data & Analytics Exempt
Business Development, Operations