Manager, Google Cloud Platform Cloud Security Engineering Location:
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
We are creating an innovative, highly skilled, results-oriented technology team, with a deep commitment to building and implementing advanced Security Architectures. The Enterprise Security Architecture Team will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and oversight for security and infrastructure services being developed, managed, and delivered in the cloud and hybrid environments globally. The Security Architecture Team will focus on standardization, suitability, and integration of the existing security portfolio while looking to the incorporate new and more dynamic solutions to make our environment more secure and user friendly. As a Security Architect, you will be responsible for evaluating new solutions and the developing the supporting elements required to incorporate new technologies in a safe and secure manner. Deloitte currently leverages a large number of complex applications and your focus on security for infrastructure services and business applications will be paramount to our success. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of cloud-based development and security management in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments. For consideration to this job posting, candidates must possess a strong desire to learn new technologies and experience with security technologies.
- Assist in the evolution of a security architecture strategy supporting CISO initiatives to include cloud and cyber acceleration programs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, Engineering, Cyber Operations, and global architects to align security architecture investments with commercial best practices, standards and policies.
- Provide technical guidance and foster a collective understanding of data flows and security issues encountered in applications and services.
- Incorporate business drivers, needs, and strategies to address future business / technology needs.
- Assist in the development of recommendation and communications regarding the implications of architectural decisions, issues and plans for business and IT Leadership.
- Staying abreast of changes in vendor landscape and providing guidance regarding cloud service offerings.
- Exhibiting a high level of professional flexibility, an ability to work independently, have a strong willingness to learn, and manage multiple tasks.
- Collaborate on the development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Participate in threat assessment and modeling to identify gaps and overlap in the security portfolio.
- CICD DevSecOps, migration, and align with SAFe (Agile/Scrum PMO).
- Understanding of application security in this new world of infrastructure and automation of SSDLC processes into "Infosec as a Service."
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
•Security, risk & compliance
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Risk & Compliance
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Cyber Design
- Incident Response
- Security Architecture
- Business Partnership
- Verifiable 2 years Google Cloud Platform experience
- Verifiable 5+ years as a Security Architect and/or Systems Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge involving the development of multi-tier and cross-platform architecture plans to include enterprise workflows, and distributed intranet/internet architecture.
- A background in general security practices such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and multi-factor authentication, security information and event management (SIEM), and other supporting technologies
- Superior communication, problem solving, collaboration, presentation, and people skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Familiarity with Mitre ATT&CK model
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.