Acuity Eye Group is a nationally recognized group of Ophthalmology practices that specializes in a wide variety of services to help patients receive treatment for a number of different vision-related needs. Acuity Eye Group has offices located throughout several regions in Southern and Central California and we continue to grow! Currently, our group Specialists treat patients in more than 45 locations and 4 Ambulatory Surgery Centers in California. Because of our growth and the patients we need to treat, we must expand our teams and are currently looking for the right individual to join our Information Technology team as an IT Service Manager.
The IT Service Manager will be part of an IT team working in a fast-paced environment. Under the general guidance of the VP of IT, this individual will be responsible for overseeing local and regional IT support technicians, their respective sites, as well providing hands-on support across a wide variety of IT technologies. Duties include applications support and management of infrastructure systems and tools; installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the Microsoft Windows / Apple desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, copiers and associated peripherals; along with site-level networking, WiFi, VPN, telephony and AV equipment. In addition, the IT Service Manager provides support to end users by handling service requests directly as well as service requests that have been escalated by lower tier support. This individual will work closely with other members of the IT department to provide support for all systems. This position will also play an integral role in future acquisitions and may be required to travel periodically to perform site assessments / integrations.
If you are the one we're looking for, in addition to helping our company continue to grow, you will also get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans for yourself and/or your family
- 401K plan with an employer match opportunity
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance programs
- Paid Holiday and Vacation time off
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage corporate help desk operations including enterprise help desk support system and IT support staff workflows, schedules, follow-up validation.
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows and Apple desktop computers, phones, tablets along with related applications.
- Support provider, network and system outages locally and at remote sites as needed.
- Participate in company-wide hardware / software upgrades / updates / deployments.
- Proactively monitor, maintain and perform routine maintenance on IT equipment at regional admin offices and remote clinics.
- Manage and maintain corporate help ticket system and support request lifecycle including triage of tickets, assignment of tickets to other IT members, follow-up of support.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly helpdesk reporting metrics to leadership; track and identify systemic issues and provide systems enhancements to eliminate recurring issues.
- Provide leadership and mentoring in IT related functions to direct reports and/or consultants
- Create and maintain support documents and knowledge base articles on support topics.
- Identify opportunities, analyze problems and provide support for EMR/EHR enterprise applications.
- Daily maintenance and administration of various systems such as servers, workstations, network hardware, clinical equipment.
- Resolution of intermediate- and advanced-level support requests.
- Daily maintenance and administration of various applications such as EMR/EHR software, enterprise email services, telephony services and various hosted applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various hardware, software and other network and system problems, and replace or repair defective components when necessary. IT Service Manager
- Troubleshoot all aspects of client connectivity to the server, install applications, drivers and hardware; and able to conduct research and present solutions.
- Associate degree or certificate from an accredited college or technical school with focus on Information Systems.
- 5+ years of experience working with Windows desktop and server platforms, administering a distributed network, hosts and devices 5+ years of experience managing a team and subordinates, preferably helpdesk / service desk process and staff
- Understanding of VLANs and subnetting.
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems
- 5+ years of experience working in an environment supporting doctors and clinicians in a medical or healthcare environment.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions
- CompTia Net+, A+ Certification preferred
- Microsoft MCSE / MCP preferred
- Valid Driver s License
Location: Pasadena, CA
Hours: Full-time, 7AM-4PM