Job Title: Manager, Inside Service
Location: Conyers, GA or Richmond, VA
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an individual to lead our Inside Service Team. Working with a geographically dispersed team, this role will develop a culture of Customer support and expert technical knowledge. This role will also act as the hub in resolving Customer issues, closely watching developing trends and communicating both internally and externally so timely and appropriate action can be taken to resolve. Reporting to the Director of After Sales Support, this role will work closely with our channel partners, Customers, and internal functional partners as we continue to develop an industry-leading Service function.
What you'll be responsible for in this role:
Providing Expert Remote Technical Support for Delivered Product
- Provide technical support to customers, channel partners and other functional departments to improve knowledge and resolve issues related to operation, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of products
- Drive first contact resolution
- Support Sales team, as needed, in addressing product complaints, questions, and resolutions
- Help with training channel partners, Customers and internal departments on service practices and methods
- Creating a steady pipeline of talent to ensure seamless Customer Experience for years to come.
Acting as Internal Escalation Point for Technical Support
- Helping develop an escalation protocol for internal stakeholders to facilitate speed and accuracy of Customer requests through internal channels
- Working directly with Engineering and other departments when collaboration is needed to fulfill internal requests for information
- Represent Service function in new product development initiatives and field trials (design, deployment, data collection, analysis, report-out, coordination with other functions)
- Participate in and support process improvement initiatives
Coordination of Issue Resolution
- Coordinate activities related to problem resolution between quality, warranty, engineering, and sourcing departments
- Represent Service function in quality improvement processes and initiatives (Quality Board)
- Help design and deploy field programs (i.e. related to epidemics), including coordinating execution, data gathering, report generation, results tracking, and communication to stakeholders, etc. including coordinating with internal functions and external parties (i.e. Customers, contractors, suppliers)
- Inform internal and external stakeholders about service concerns and / or solutions via technical reports / field bulletins
What are the basic qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years managing technical support teams.
To be a great fit for the role:
- Adept at using customer contact technology and software telephony systems (InContact Preferred), CRM (Salesforce Highly Preferred)
- Significant technical knowledge of commercial refrigeration applications and industry
- Ability to coach / mentor technical associates and ability to lead remotely
- Superior ability to communicate both externally and internally
- Decisive and able to be the clear and confident voice when faced with ambiguity
- Uses Voice of Customer (VOC) and data / metrics to drive improvements
- Comfortable managing multiple projects
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to resolving Customer issues.
What's in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending
- Paid Holidays