Kforce has a client in search of a Manager, Network Engineering Team in Fort Worth, TX.
This position is responsible for ensuring the clients stability and integrity of their Enterprise voice, data, video and wireless network services. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. The right candidate will be managing and leading a team of approximately 6 individuals. This is a permanent position and the client is open a proven leader or to a Senior Network Engineer that is ready to take the next step in their career and into leadership.
* Work is performed without appreciable direction
* May manage external vendor relationships
* Establishes goals & objectives for self and coworkers within reporting structure
* Work deliverables are a combination of assigned and self-initiated for self and coworkers within reporting structure
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 7 years of related professional experience; College degree in a computer related field preferred
* Certifications in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Internet Expert (CCIE) and/or, other related technical certification highly desirable
* 5-7 years related work experience in a high volume, highly regulated, complex, demanding customer-oriented IT environment
* Bilingual is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.