At a glance:
- Are you a detail-oriented program manager proficient in guiding teams to create and integrate projects to meet client and business needs?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding all aspects of the program development life cycle?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:
As the Manager of Program Management, driving growth and surpassing client expectation with innovative projects is at the center of your daily focus. You exceed the needs of clients by establishing program and project management standards and guiding the Project Management teams to meet daily completion and delivery targets. Using your extensive technical and project management experience, you ensure the completion of projects from original concept through final implementation.
You excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously through strategic leadership and the coordination of internal and external resources. You are considered a subject matter expert in the program and project management fields. You collaborate with Project Managers and empower them to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to complete their projects on time and within budget. You excel at managing your assigned programs and teams in an office environment. You report to the Senior Director of Enterprise Sales Operations Program for goals, guidance and assistance.Position benefits:
What you will do:
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
Required keys for success:
- Encourage enterprise-wide excellence by supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Drive complex programs through collaboration with leadership to create roadmaps and coordinate the development and implementation of multiple initiatives.
- Meet project objectives on time and within budget by tracking projects statuses and adjusting team member assignments and resource allocation.
- Enhance productivity through the monitoring of continuous improvement plans and conducting performance reviews for coaching, counseling and disciplining team members.
- Accelerate projects by ensuring the alignment of projects objectives and technical and operational solutions.
- Mitigate financial risk through the review and approval of project budgets, funding requests, forecasts, invoices, cost allocations and reporting.
- Increase efficiency by guiding and reinforcing project management best practices and applying learned lessons from previous projects.
- Plan for future products accordingly by facilitating the Agile quarterly product capability roadmap and associated completion metric.
- Ensure compliance with department policies, procedures and practices by monitoring programs and updating all project documentation.
- Translate and synthesize data and present the complex information as a compelling narrative for senior leadership to leverage.
- Exceed quality standards and client expectations by recruiting, hiring, training and providing purpose and guidance to team members.
- Two or more years of management experience.
- Five or more years of experience in project management.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to supervise and motivate others.
- History of prioritizing, organizing and managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working independently.
- Solid team development skills with the ability to establish a rapport, define expectations and gain commitment to project goals and deliverables.
- History of translating and synthesizing data and complex information into a compelling narrative.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve issues collaboratively while working under pressure.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum or equivalent experience (required).
KGN520 288637 288637BR