Manager, Quality Assurance
Job DescriptionManager, QA - Bethesda, MD (Onsite) - CoStar Group Overview
Homesnap, now a member of the CoStar Family, is an award-winning, fast-growing, DC area based company. We've built a real estate mobile and web solution that gives real estate agents access to the tools and information that they need to be great agents, and we believe that we can be the most important tool for every real estate agent in the country.
We're looking for a Manager of Quality Assurance
to oversee a team responsible for ensuring we ship world-class software. We don't cut corners, and we don't make compromises-we aim to create reliable products that are polished, fast, well-tested, and a joy for people to use. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes organizational best practices for the quality assurance team.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining automation pipeline for development efforts
- Oversees workload of QA team members, facilitates issues and radiates pain points to key stakeholders
- Provides oversight into key quality assurance metrics
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including bug reports, test plans, test cases, test data, and overall project progress
- Manually tests new functionality simultaneously built out on native apps and our web application.
- Coordinates testing efforts with engineers, designers, and management
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS (Nice to haves)
- 5+ years of software development QA experience
- 2+ years managing QA team
- Experience setting up automation frameworks such as selenium, cucumber, etc and integrating them into a CI/CD pipeline from scratch
- Experience with testing/debugging tools including Chrome Debugger, Postman, Fiddler, Kibana, Firebase, Etc.
- Knowledge of modern web, iOS, and Android development practices
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience creating automated tests for web, api and mobile applications.
- Proven ability to deliver on creating and automating tests in addition to providing manual test coverage for development teams
- Experience with native application development a plus
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers yet comfortable with iterative and incremental development
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing