Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, SAP to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Provide 24 x 7 technical support through on-call rotational basis, resolving infrastructure issues, optimizing services and ensuring the availability and performance of critical business systems
- Serve as the subject matter expert, guide the creation of innovative solutions on time and within cost objectives, providing technical leadership and third level operational support
- Implement a shared SAP BASIS organization, leveraging best practices to optimize efficiency across the portfolio
- Provide quality and timely resolution of defects/ problems & addressing service requests through the use of service management
- Ensure Service Operations, Knowledge Management, Continuous Improvement, Service Level & Availability Management are operationalized across the team
- Minimum five years of experience in SAP Basis Administration
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- SAP Basis experience in supporting components SAP ECC, CRM, BW, PI, SLD,S4 Solution Manager, HANA, BOBJ BI/BODS, EP, Solution Manager systems in a globally deployed environment; experience in SAP system installation, upgrades, performance tuning and administration of applications running on Windows/UNIX OS and MSSQL/HANA in a cloud environment
- Prior experience in working with teams in global 24/7 setup is required and experience in working 24/7 production support environment in different shifts
- Knowledge of Internet technologies such as HTML, XML, Java and strong understating of Big F5, Webdispatcher, Datapower and ISAM
- Experience with a complete project cycle from inception to completion as SAP project manager or a technical leader for sub-projects of enterprise-level initiatives
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link
contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.