IntraEdge has a Full-Time opportunity in Chandler, AZ for a Manager of SalesForce Engineering.
The Manager, Salesforce Engineering is a leadership position in our SFDC Sales & Service Cloud practice. This role leads our platform development team members and also performs engineering consulting on key engagements.
- Work as part of an overall delivery team to deliver a legendary customer experience
- Collaborate with other team members to validate solutions, solve technical challenges, and share knowledge.
- Manage a team of 5-7 developers with varying degrees of experience. This is a critical role that is tasked with the health and happiness of their team.
- Lead, mentor and hold the engineering team accountable for setting goals and making commitments. Liaise between project teams and the engineering team as needed. Act as a single point of escalation for any platform development and integration solution issues.
- Provide career guidance, helping employees to identify and work towards career goals.
- Lead the quarterly review process, giving candid and fair feedback.
- Set and manage performance expectations with the team.
- Demonstrate an in-depth technical comprehension of the Salesforce platform thru advising, teaching and mentoring. Maintain and expand SF certifications and Badges both individually and across the engineering team. Stay up-to-date with Salesforce technology roadmap and release features/functionality.
- Promote and enforce the use of engineering tools and best practices throughout the software development life cycle (i.e. design reviews, utilization of Jira, adherence to version control, rigor in code reviews etc.) Enforce the practice of reviewing and collaborating on design artifacts with the Technical Architects to produce technical specifications for custom development and systems integration deliverables.
- Manage the assignment of team members and drive utilization goals of the engineering team members. Facilitate proper risk mitigation and team growth through cross-training and educational opportunities. Support interviewing, new hire onboarding and team expansion activities.
- Perform the Technical Lead role on key client engagements to both assign, and occasionally perform, development activities.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and estimation reviews as required.
- Average of 10% travel, up to 25%, to client locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
Education and Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, and enterprise application architecture.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Ability to manage the development teams workload, expectations, quarterly and yearly reviews and areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or a related field.
- SFDC Certifications: Admin, Platform App Builder, Platform Dev I. Strong preference to also have Platform Dev II, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Advanced Admin certifications
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce configurations and custom development.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in professional services, sales, or customer support operations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.