Kforce is currently seeking a Manager, Server Engineering & Operations (VMWare / Cloud) to join our client in San Diego, California (CA). The ideal candidate must have technical management experience with strong VMWare and Windows / Virtualization. If this sounds like a fit, please apply today!
* Effectively manage a team of technical IT Engineers
* Design, build and manage infrastructure services that enable agile application development
* Continuously improve existing infrastructure environment and drive operational excellence
* Ensure IT Service Management processes adherence, including Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management
* Proactively monitor all infrastructure systems for stability and performance
* Oversee day-to-day operations, escalations, and communications
* Experience managing and supporting mission critical infrastructure in a large environment
* Must have in-depth technical background in several of the following areas: VMware, Windows, Active Directory, Messaging, Citrix, and public cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
* Experience managing a remote workforce
* Experience running infrastructure services in both on-premises and public cloud based environments
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with Executives, Engineers, Vendors and Peers
* Must have the ability to communicate, motivate, and organize projects among a broad spectrum of personnel, frequently under deadline pressure
* Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.