Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers around the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, SVB helps address the unique needs of innovators.
We seek an experienced Software Development Manager to join our Sales & Marketing Solutions team to provide technical leadership on strategic projects. You'll develop an A-team with a culture of performance, recognition and collaboration. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in delivering technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and reliability
- Provide leadership (Architecture, Design, Development) for medium to large sized projects and maintenance on our Sales technology systems that interact with channels and core systems
- Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards
- Experience building and maintaining large software platforms, client and employee enablement initiatives.
- Mentor, motivate and lead the team for success.
- Deep love of building elegant, maintainable, well-documented, secure code
- Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
- 10 years of progressive development experience
- Agile mindset
- Implementation experience with Sales & Marketing Technology solutions using products like SalesForce, MS Dynamics etc
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have technical lead experience for complex projects.
- Ability to influence the architecture and design.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot production issues.
- Experience with TDD and CICD delivery.
- Experience in working with COTS and SaaS solutions
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with enterprise integration services/solutions
- Experience and exposure to API gateways
- Experience building cloud enabled MicroServices and REST APIs
- Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions.