Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was formed 14 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
This position will provide leadership for end-to-end operations of Connected Car services. The position will oversee solution architecture, release/deployment management, incident management, quality assurance and other aspects including ownership of delivering on-time and on-budget through the entire operation lifecycle. This position will ensure system hardware and software functionality and implement end-to-end monitoring to proactively identify system and application issues.
Connected Car Systems Support
- Establish and lead System Operations for Connected Car Services by managing operations of Company s data centers and maintain the operational integrity of the technologies and services provided.
- Oversee hardware and software functioning and setup end-to-end monitoring to proactively identify system and application issues.
- Manage department and stakeholders to ensure program-level production issues are supported and resolved promptly.
- Manage the development and maintenance of key metrics and measurements for overall system performance and support ongoing Operational Excellence program initiatives.
- Drive multiple Agile projects in a fast-paced technical organization, delivering quality results on time; Manage development through Agile processes to implement operational items (bug fixes, change requests).
- Lead project management activities to schedule product backlog for development and create a long-term plan to accomplish various work items needed for product launches and changes.
- Responsible for overall strategic and budget planning and management for the group.
- Work with Principal Engineer/Development team/Vendor/Technical team to come up with impact analysis and high level design for product change requests
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to schedule and track delivery to closure.
- Lead development of multiple programs and customers at any point
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or Business Management, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience with product design and program/project management of technical projects
- 3+ years of experience managing engineering teams in fast-paced environments
- 3+ years of experience delivering applications in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing high-availability and scalable products
- Experience within a progressive technology organization.
- Experience with one of the following technologies: LTE, CDMA, Modem Protocol, TCP/IP, GPS
- Expertise in Java programming, any scripting language, Spring framework and database development (preferably Oracle)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with organizational transformation and change management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Strong sense of leadership, accountability and ownership for project success.
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization abilities with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to interpret difficult instructions, arrive at valid conclusions, and recommend reasonable courses of action within the scope of the position.
- Experience in the Telematics industry, preferred
- Experience in Wireless network operations, a plus
- Experience in Infrastructure management, desirable.
- PMP Certification preferred
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401K, healthcare, long term and short term disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
Qualified candidates please apply by emailing your resume along with salary requirements to