The Manager of Testing and Optimization will collaborate with stakeholders across the entire Organization and will provide direction for design and the implementation of hypothesis tests, post-hoc analyses, and aid in the implementation and validation of testing tools. Some of the key areas that the manager will work across are product design, messaging and CRM, paid media, and pricing. They will have a strong understanding of statistical testing methods, have some experience with programming languages such as R or Python, will feel comfortable working with data in a SQL environment, and will be able to effectively share their findings with business stakeholders.
- Ensure that conclusions reached by business stakeholders are statistically sound and used accurate and trusted data sources.
- Provide insight on how product design, messaging, and pricing affect our KPIs across short-term and long-term periods.
- Work closely across multiple business units to design sound experiments and advise with the implementation.
- Support the implementation of product and media testing tools as well as validate tools for accuracy.
- Analyze test data to find key drivers of test results and observed differences.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience and BS in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and experience with the application of several experimental design and statistical testing methodologies including, but not limited to:
Randomized, Randomized Blocks, Latin Squares, and Factorial designs
Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney Rank Sum
Mann-Whitney U Test
- Comfortable working with structured and semi-structured datasets using SQL and either Python or R.
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, VMO, Firebase, Adobe Target, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain the business implications of data analysis/reports and develop data visualizations
- Strong SQL skills
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
Please Note: - We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time. - No third party candidates will be considered for this position. - U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.