Expertise – Experience managing PeopleSoft Projects
Labor Category Description:
• Project/Program Manager with experience in both federal government and non-profit organizations managing Financials and HCM projects
• Experience with managing the development of requirements, analysis, design, development, texting, deployment, maintenance, and operation of PeopleSoft ERP systems, changes, and configurations, as well as related training and documentation.
• Demonstrated experience managing year-end close activities complying with federal requirements including managing system configuration related to the close process, planning and executing the close process
• Experience providing project management for the overall technical, business, financial, and contract planning, scheduling, organization, direction, integration, control, and approval actions
• Experience in managing the performance of all subcontracts
• Experience in supporting the COTR task definition/determination process by providing assistance and coordination in establishing priorities, effort estimations, resource projections, and schedules as part of the task directive process
• Experience in handling administrative reports including Monthly status reports (projects worked, deliverables status, and any known issues or expected delays) and periodic reports as specified
• Experience in providing monthly earned value reports for work performed in support of the implementation of any new Oracle/PeopleSoft modules or work performed supporting the upgrade of the ERP Financials modules to a new version of the COTS software.
*** PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: (During Covid remote), however per the contract:
Work under the Contract shall take place on site at the Herndon Data Center in
Herndon, VA, and in other locations in the greater Washington, DC area. Contractor
may work offsite with permission from the COTR. In case of emergencies during non-business
hours, off-site work may be authorized by the COTR, all contractor Remote Desktops will be in
the Herndon Data Center.
Years of Experience: –
• 10 years’ experience managing PeopleSoft Projects
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing an enterprise-wide system implementation effort
***US citizen required.
All personnel working on this contract must pass a background check prior to the start
of work. The Contractor shall fully comply with background checks and investigations on all
candidates, and provide any required paperwork in a timely fashion